Translate

Thursday, August 9, 2012


Week 1

My class room has a great view of the Provo Temple. My companion is from Eagle, Idaho and his name is Elder McKell; I know his cousin, which is pretty cool to have a connection right off the bat. I’m glad I was spiritually prepared enough to understand that there is no time to waste, especially in the MTC, because that’s where you’re supposed to learn everything before you’re thrown out into the real world.

Jakes Testimony in Spanish
yo se que dios es nuestro padre celestial. yo se que familias son eternos. yo se que el libro de mormon es verdadero. yo se que dios y jesucristo son amorosa. yo amor el espiritu santo. en el nombre de jesucristo, amen.

(Translation)
I know that God is our Heavenly Father; I know that families are eternal. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that God and Jesus Christ are loving. I love the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment